Request for Duplicate Organization Clearance Certificate
In order to obtain a copy of your Organizational Clearance Certificate (OCC), please provide a request for a duplicate OCC on your organization's letterhead and include the following information:
- Full name of the organization and a DBA, if applicable
- OCC number (you may look up your OCC number on the List of Eligible Organizations at http://www.boe.ca.gov/proptaxes/welfareorgeligible.htm)
- E-mail address
- Mailing address
- Telephone and fax numbers
- Name of contact person
The letter must be signed by an officer of the organization, with the person's title indicated.
Send your request by:
- E-mail: PT-WebRequests@boe.ca.gov and include your letter as an attachment.
- Fax: 1-916-285-0134, Attn: Welfare Exemption Section
- U.S. Mail:
State Board of Equalization
Welfare Exemption Section, MIC: 64
P.O. Box 942879
Sacramento, CA 94279-0064
A copy of your OCC will be e-mailed to you unless you request otherwise.
If you have further questions, you may call the Welfare Exemption Section at 1-916-274-3430.