Welfare & Veterans' Organization Exemptions List of Eligible Organizations

This page contains links to various lists regarding organizations qualifying for and holding Organizational Clearance Certificates. In order for the assessor to grant the welfare exemption from property taxes, the organization must hold a valid Organizational Clearance Certificate.

Limited Partnerships that own and operate low-income housing property with an eligible managing general partner, nonprofit corporation or limited liability company must have a Supplemental Clearance Certificate for each property. A list of organizations with Supplemental Clearance Certificates is also available on the Board's website and can be accessed by selecting the following link: SCC Listings.

Current Listing:

Prior Listing:

Important Note: If you would like to request a copy of a prior year document, other than listed above, please contact us at PTWebRequests@boe.ca.gov. In addition, if you would like the document in an alternative format or request any other reasonable accommodation, we will work with you to make that information available.