Assessment Appeals Process – Sample FormsFor Use by California County Clerks of the Board Only
The following forms are for use by California County Clerks of the Board only.
Taxpayers must contact their local County Clerk of the Board's office for copies of assessment appeal forms.
List of assessment appeals process forms
- BOE-305-AG, Authorization of Agent/Designation of Attorney
- BOE-305-AR, Assessment Appeal Results
- BOE-305-CN, Hearing Date Confirmation Notice
- BOE-305-FW, Request for Waiver, Assessment Appeal Filing or Hearing Fee
- BOE-305-OA, Owner's Authorization for Inspection by Agent of Assessor's Records
- BOE-305-R, Revocation or Substitution of Agent or Attorney
- BOE-305-S, Stipulation Agreement
- BOE-305-SA, Affidavit in Support of Subpoena Duces Tecum
- BOE-305-SR, Assessment Appeal Subpoena Request
- BOE-305-W, Waiver to Extend Hearing on Application for Changed Assessment
- BOE-305-WD, Assessment Appeal Withdrawal
- BOE-305-X, Exchange of Information for Application for Changed Assessment