Member, Board of Equalization, 3rd District
I am honored to have the opportunity to put my passion, experience, and diligence to work representing more than nine million Californians as an elected member of the California State Board of Equalization.
I have devoted my life to education, economic prosperity, and improving the quality of life for all Californians. As a Board Member, my first priority is to tirelessly advocate for taxpayers. I and my team will work diligently to provide education, information, and outreach services to help you better understand your state tax requirements and successfully navigate the tax-paying process.
Please take advantage of the helpful information and taxpayer resources available on my website. If you need assistance with any tax-related questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me and my team.
- Do You Qualify for Property Tax Exemptions
- Reduce My Property Tax Assessment
- Property Tax Appeals/Dispute Tax Liability
- Contact the Taxpayers’ Rights Advocate
- Find Useful Forms/Publications
- Property Taxes Department - FAQ
- Property Tax Information and Resources
- Property Tax Publications
- Sign Up for BOE Updates