Malia M. Cohen
Member, Board of Equalization, 2nd District
I am honored to represent nearly ten million Californians in 23 counties as the elected representative of the California State Board of Equalization’s District 2.
As your elected representative, I am committed to representing hardworking Californians and working diligently to help you better understand your state tax requirements and successfully navigate California’s complex tax laws and policies.
I hope you will use this website to find helpful taxpayer resources, learn my opinions on current issues, and find contact information for my office if you need assistance.
Malia M. Cohen
Latest News RSS
- Statement of Board of Equalization Chair Malia M. Cohen on the Governor's Budget – 1/10/22
- Statement of Honorable Malia M. Cohen Upon Her Election as Chair of the California State Board of Equalization – 12/14/21
- Statement of Board of Equalization Member Malia M. Cohen On the Resumption of the Advisory Council – 9/23/21
- Statement of Board of Equalization Member Malia M. Cohen on the Governor's Signing of AB 131, Enhancing Child Development Programs – 7/23/21
- Proposition 19's Troubling Impact on the Economic Health and Prosperity of Communities of Color and Working-Class Families – 1/25/21
- Statement of Board of Equalization Member Malia M. Cohen on the Election of President-Elect Joe Biden and U.S. Senator Kamala Harris – 11/7/20
- Chance for Equality on November Ballot – 6/10/20