Reporting a Crime Online
If available, please have the following information about the individual or business before you begin your online report:
- Name of person(s) and/or business suspected of crime
- Suspect’s spouse’s or registered domestic partner’s name
- Address of person and/or business
- Description of alleged crime being committed (who, what, where, when, why and how)
- Supporting documents, pictures or videos
- Asset information of the suspect (banking information and dollars associated with the crime being committed)
- Name and contact information of any other agency to which you have already provided this information
- An asterisk (*) indicates an entry is required.
- It is recommended you have any information available about the individual or business ready before you begin the online report.
- There is no time limit to complete the Report a Crime page.
Saving Your Report
- You cannot save your report or exit and return to a previous report.
- Your report will not be transmitted unless you click the "Submit" button.
- For more information, please read our Frequently Asked Questions.
Continue to Online Report Append an Existing Report