Registration - Filing Claims for Refund

Generally, taxpayers and feepayers who do not have a fuel tax or fee account, license, or permit must register before filing a claim for refund

Email Your Tax Questions

If you have a change in your business and have not yet notified Special Taxes, complete the applicable parts of form BOE-345-SP, Notice of Business Change, and return it with your claim for refund form by mailing it to Special Taxes at the address shown above.  Retain proof of mailing of this form.