International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA Workshops)
The Motor Carrier Office holds free workshops to help new IFTA carriers understand their rights and responsibilities as an IFTA licensee.
Staff will provide information on the following:
- Brief overview of IFTA
- Preparing for an IFTA audit
- Proper record keeping and retention
- Fuel receipts and mileage record keeping
- Common problems found in record keeping
- Renewing your IFTA license
- Electronic filing (IFTA Efile)
- Completing your IFTA report
- Common Errors on the IFTA report
BOE staff will be available to assist you in the filing of your first IFTA tax return. Please bring your fuel receipts and mileage records to the workshop.
The times and locations of the next workshops are below. Space is limited. Reservations are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Email MCOWorkshopRegistration@boe.ca.gov
- Call 916-373-3044 (you may leave a message 24 hours a day)
- Fax 916-373-3070 (receiving 24 hours a day)
Date Time Location10/15/20149:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.Riverside BOE District Office
California Towers, Suite 200
3737 Main Street
Riverside, CA10/22/20149:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.West Sacramento BOE Motor Carrier Office
1030 Riverside Parkway, Suite 125
West Sacramento, CA