International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) Workshops
The Motor Carrier Office holds free workshops to help new IFTA carriers understand their rights and responsibilities as an IFTA licensee.
Staff will provide information on the following:
- Brief overview of IFTA
- Preparing for an IFTA audit
- Proper record keeping and retention
- Fuel receipts and mileage record keeping
- Common problems found in record keeping
- Completing your IFTA Quarterly return (online filing)
- Electronically paying an invoice
- Renewing your IFTA license electronically
BOE staff will be available to assist you in the filing of your first IFTA tax return. If you would like assistance in filing your return, please bring your fuel receipts and mileage records to the workshop.
The times and locations of the workshops are listed below. Space is limited. Reservations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Additional workshops will be added at a future date if needed. Workshops are held every quarter.
- Register for an IFTA Workshop – you can register on line from this link
- Call 1-916-373-3044 (you may leave a message 24 hours a day)
- Fax 916-373-3070 (receiving 24 hours a day)
|1/11/2017||9:00 am – 12:00 pm||West Sacramento BOE Motor Carrier Office
1030 Riverside Parkway, Suite 125
West Sacramento, CA 95605
|1/19/2017||9:00 am – 12:00 pm||Riverside District Office
California Towers, Suite 200
3737 Main Street
Riverside, CA 92501-3395