State Board of Equalization Announces Tax Facts Now Available in Spanish
Date: August 13, 2001
Customer and Taxpayer Services Division
STATE BOARD OF EQUALIZATION ANNOUNCES TAX FACTS NOW AVAILABLE IN SPANISH
Claude Parrish, Chairman, State Board of Equalization (BOE), announced today that several Tax Facts publications are now available in Spanish.
The Tax Facts are popular, one-page, single-topic sales and use tax publications written in plain language. Most relate to specific types of transactions and cross industry lines. All are posted on the Internet at www.boe.ca.gov/transpubs/spanish.htm, and may also be requested by calling 1-800-400-7115.
The following titles are now available in Spanish:
- Publication 100-S, Shipping and Delivery Charges
- Publication 101-S, Sales Delivered Outside of California
- Publication 102-S, Sales to the US Government
- Publication 103-S, Sales for Resale
- Publication 104-S, Sales to Residents of Other Countries
- Publication 105-S, District Taxes and Delivered Sales
- Publication 107-S, Do You Need a California Seller's Permit?
- Publication 108-S, When is Labor Taxable?
- Publication 112-S, Purchases from Out-of State Vendors