I am honored to represent more than nine million Californians on the Board of an agency which brings in more than 30% of all state revenue that helps fund our schools, our roads, and our communities.
I am here to help. As one of the few Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) to ever have served on the Board, I understand the challenges that businesses and taxpayers face today. As a Board Member, I am focused on ensuring that the agency treats all taxpayers with respect and dignity, and working diligently so that the diverse needs of Californians are met. Together, we can strengthen our neighborhoods, and ensure that California's economy remains in the world's Top 10.
On my webpage, you will find up-to-date information on changes to laws and regulations, guidance on taxes and fees, and news about what's happening in the district.
If you ever need assistance with tax-related problems, have questions, or would like to see us in your community, please contact me and my staff. We are here to serve you!
Latest News Subscribe
- Free Small Business and Resource Seminar Coming to Fairfield – 03/23/17
- Ceja Vineyards, Carneros Brewing win California green-business award: North Bay Business Journal – 3/22/17
- New Sales and Use Tax Rate Changes Go Into Effect April 1, 2017
- Cigarette Retailers and Wholesalers Cigarette Floor Stock Tax Return Requirement
- New Lead-Acid Battery Fees Beginning April 1, 2017