Laws, Regulations & Annotations
Property Taxes Law Guide – Revision 2016
Additional Government Code Provisions
Provisions Relating to Consolidation of County Offices
TITLE 3. GOVERNMENT OF COUNTIES
DIVISION 2. OFFICERS
PART 1. OFFICERS GENERALLY
- 24300 Consolidations authorized; term of office
- 24300.5 Ordinance consolidating offices of auditor, controller, treasurer, etc.
- 24301 Reconsolidation; separation
- 24302 Oath, bond, duties, and compensation
- 24303 Failure to consolidate offices
- 24304 Counties of thirteenth to fifty-seventh classes; consolidation of duties of county offices; combinations authorized
- 24304.1 Consolidation of offices; counties of the 11th class.
- 24304.2 Mendocino, Santa Cruz, Sonoma and Tulare Counties; consolidation of offices
- 24304.5 Consolidation of offices of assessor and recorder in counties of 18th class [Repealed]
- 24304.7 Consolidation of offices of assessor and recorder in counties of 42nd class [Repealed]
- 24305 Consolidation of budgets of consolidated offices
- 24306 Los Angeles County; consolidation of offices
- 24306.5 Consolidation of offices in counties over 1,350,000 and not over 1,420,000 population; qualifications; practice of profession or trade without license, etc.
- 24307 Los Angeles County; public buildings and facilities
- 24308 Consolidation of county government duties; standards and requirements