Laws, Regulations & Annotations
Business Taxes Law Guide – Revision 2014
Use Fuel Tax Law
- 8653. Exemptions; operations off the highway.
- 8653.1. Exemptions; operations on United States Department of Agriculture roads.
- 8654. Exemptions; public agency operating on military reservation.
- 8655. Exemptions; transit district, passenger stage corporation and common carrier.
- 8655.5. Exemptions; transfers to the Highway Users Tax Account.
- 8656. Charter-party carrier. [Repealed.]
- 8657. Exemptions; systems meeting emission standards. [Repealed.]
- 8657. Alcohol used in or as fuel to propel a motor vehicle