Other Useful Links
- California Home Page
Contains links to other California departmental agencies and California tax-related sources such as the California Revenue and Taxation Code.
- Department of Consumer Affairs – Board of Accountancy
Link to the Board of Accountancy website containing: CPA license lookup, CPA complaint process, CPA licensing requirements, and guidelines for selecting a CPA.
- Department of Finance
California Department of Finance.
- Employment Development Department (EDD)
Employment Development Department's website containing employment tax information.
- Franchise Tax Board (FTB)
Franchise Tax Board's website containing state personal income tax, bank and corporation tax information.
- Secretary of State
California Secretary of State.
- State Controller's Office
California State Controller's Office.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
Internal Revenue Service's website containing federal tax information and forms.
- U.S. Tax Code On-line
U.S. Internal Revenue Code .
Other Tax Entities
- Border states Caucus
The Border States Caucus promotes free trade and reduces administrative barriers to trade between the United States and Mexico through uniform and equitable laws, rules, procedures and documents dealing with the treatment of taxable and non-taxable transactions.
- California Tax Information Center
California Tax Information Center containing simplified income, payroll, property, sales and use, and special tax information for you or your business.
- CalGOLD-Business Permits Made Simple
permit information and other requirements of California agencies at all levels of government.
- Federation of Tax Administrators (FTA)
Federation of Tax Administrators home page. This organization provides services to several different organizations based in Washington and representing state government (i.e. governors, legislatures, and other state agencies)
Other Links of Interest
- California Business Portal
- California State Bar - Taxation Section
- Board of Governance Streamline Sales Tax Project - an effort created by state governments, with input from local governments and the private sector, to simplify and modernize sales and use tax collection and administration.
- California Service Corps
Calls upon Californians of all ages to strengthen and support their state through acts of public service.
- The Center for State and Local Taxation
University of California, Davis
- Sales Tax Support
The free sales tax information website for small-medium business users.