Cigarette & Tobacco Products Seminar for Wholesalers and Distributors
Welcome to the online seminar for Cigarette and Tobacco Wholesalers and Distributors. The information below is provided to help you better understand the state's requirements and your responsibilities as a wholesaler or distributor of cigarettes and tobacco products in California.
This online seminar is presented as a Slide Show so you can view the information at your own pace. We highly recommend you view all the topics provided to help you fully understand California's cigarette and tobacco laws. You can use the "Questions" link shown below to email any cigarette or tobacco related questions you may have. A BOE representative will promptly respond to your inquiry.
- What All Wholesalers and Distributors Should Know About…
- Accessible Slide Show Content
- California Cigarette and Tobacco Product Taxes (Pub 93)
- Cigarette and Tobacco Product Sales Compliance Inspections (Pub 152)
- Master Settlement Agreement (Pub 407)
- Flavored Cigarettes Banned in the United States (Pub 429)
- Cigarette and Tobacco Products Licensing
- Cigarette Tax Stamp Program
- Cigarette and Tobacco Products Tax
- Cigarette and Tobacco Products Seminar for Retailers
- Understanding Your Rights as a California Taxpayer (Pub 70)
- California Taxpayer Advocates Pamphlet (Pub 145)