- Associate Personnel Analyst – Final Filing Date: 09/08/14
- Business Taxes Compliance Specialist – Final Filing Date: 07/03/14
- Business Taxes Specialist III – Final Filing Date: 09/05/14
- Executive Secretary I/II – Final Filing Date: 07/15/14
- Personnel Supervisor I – Final Filing Date: 07/18/14
- Supervising Tax Auditor II/III – Final Filing Date: 08/22/14
- Tax Counsel III (Supervisor) – Final Filing Date: 08/15/14
- Tax Technician II – Continuous
Applications are available online at http://www.spb.ca.gov. For further information, you may contact the Board of Equalization's Examination and Recruitment Section at (916) 324-4807. TDD Assistance call1-800-735-2929.
The Board of Equalization is an equal opportunity employer to all regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious creed, political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, or medical condition. It is an objective of the State of California to achieve a drug-free workplace. Any applicant for State employment will be expected to behave in accordance with this objective because the use of illegal drugs is inconsistent with the laws of the State, the rules governing civil service and the special trust placed in public servants.