CPA Certification Program
Our agency strongly supports the CPA program. We provide the following incentives for those in qualifying classifications who wish to pursue this professional challenge:
- Partial reimbursement for CPA examination review materials (subject to available training funds and management approval)
- Administrative time off to take the CPA examination
- A professional competency bonus for passing the examination
- The general audit experience required to get your CPA license.
- Submission of your “Certificate of General Experience – Non-Public Accounting (Form 11A-29A)” by our CPA Certification Internal Review Committee (subject to program requirements).
- Full or partial reimbursement for CPA license fees
- Partial reimbursement for Continuing Professional Education (subject to available training funds and management approval) or in-house training courses that count toward your Continuing Professional Education once you get your CPA license