Online Filing Information
Welcome to the Board of Equalization's (BOE) Online Filing Program. This program is being offered to provide taxpayers with a more convenient method of filing tax returns or reports and paying amounts owed.
Sales and Use Tax Online Filing
The service provider you select may charge a fee for its services. This fee is not set by, or shared with, the BOE.
- General Sales and Use Tax Information for Taxpayers
- Presentación Electrónica- Información General para Contribuyentes acerca de los Impuestos sobre Ventas y Uso
- Sales and Use Tax Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- Information on Becoming a Sales and Use Tax Electronic Return Originator (ERO)
Note: An ERO is a third party service provider which the Board of Equalization (BOE) has authorized to receive sales and use tax return and payment information from taxpayers and forward it to the BOE for processing.
Motor Fuels Tax Online Filing
- Log In To Access the Motor Fuels Online Filing Program
- Motor Fuels Online Filing Program Information
- Motor Fuels Tax Online Filing Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- Sign up as a Registered User
- Login to Online Services (using your Express Login)
- Login to Online Services (using your User ID and password)
- About IFTA Online Filing
- IFTA Online Filing Eligibility Criteria/Limitations
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Get Organized for IFTA Online Filing
- Forgotten Password
- Contact Us